Tuesday 27 May 2008

Helvetica! (Essay)

Some of my classmates and even tutor believe that I have an obsession with this typeface; it's not an 'obsession,' I just like to use it because in most cases it works! If you remember a few posts ago, there I mentioned having to write an essay; I thought I would write a few lines about the Cultural Context module.

As pointless as most of this module was, I actually learnt a few things.

Below you will find my 2000 word essay on Helvetica available for your enjoyment. I enjoyed writing the essay, I am sure you will enjoy reading it and maybe learn a few facts!

Right-Click and Save As:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interested in reading the essay. Although the link provided to read, doesnt work.

Try and solve this, I have a keen inspiration to Helvetica.