Thursday 7 February 2008

Corporate Identity

Design a logo and a range of stationary to create an identity for a company

I find the most interesting piece of stationary to design is the business card. I like the small amount of space to design something that is both aesthetically pleasing and informative.

Below are the business cards I designed for Foodee! (Restaurant) and Paper People (Paper & Stationary Service).
For the Paper People logo I started off by drawing the designs on paper, I then scanned in the design and drew the logo in Illustrator. I wanted to give the impression this company is straight forward, reliable and provides a good service. With the Foodee! logo, this was drawn with a brush pen which set me back £10.60! It gave the effect I was looking for, quite an arty, classy restaurant to dine in.

No comments: