Tuesday 5 February 2008

Great Success!

(November 2007)
We were given a brief which immediately
caught my eye, Poster Campaign. The aim of this project was to create three A3 posters in association with English Heritage, The Guardian and the British Film Institute.

(Left: Original photo of Wellington Arch that I took for the War poster)
I believe that all three images work very well as a group because they have similarities between them and theres a clear theme, but they keep their individuality through colours and bold graphics. We had to keep in mind that we were working with The Guardian, so there was already and etiquette so to speak for the design. I kept the posters sharp and tidy for maximum impact on the viewer.

(Please click to enlarge image)

I'm off to a good start. I thoroughly developed my ideas to ensure that I would be able to get the best results, which paid off when I got a great mark.

No comments: